Effective Meeting Skills
One of the biggest time wasters in a company are the endless meetings that go nowhere. The reasons for this are manifold such as an unclear agenda. The attendees not being prepared for the meeting, the desired outcome of the meeting not being set, etc.
The Workshop is aimed at equipping the participants with abilities to organize and conduct effective meetings, which will ensure the use of minimum time and resources.
- Meeting Type.
- Before, during and after the meeting.
- Basic meeting principles.
- Qualities and responsibilities of a meeting leader.
- Body language and communication.
- Conflict and its resolution.
- Time management and decision making.
- Minutes and Reports.
What you will gain from this program:
- Identify the various components of a meeting.
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities of meeting participants.
- Be able to constructively contribute during meetings.
- Increased confidence of attending and conducting meetings.